The Ring? The Ring?

Dude that was good.

That was really good. I think you need to clean up your frames a bit, improve the art and animation and recreate this masterpiece. I thought it was seriously funny. Keep up the good work if you need any help making a flash email me.
Peace,

Cube 2 : Hypercube Cube 2 : Hypercube

Yea, Go Lions Gate Films!

Yea, Go Lions Gate Films!
The studios for Lions Gate are like 5 minutes away from my house!!!

Vancouver 2010!!!!!!

Eskimo Bob 8 Eskimo Bob 8

haha

I remember that exact heritage commercial!

good one.

Canadian.

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

Good game.

Liked the game. Good, straight point. Bush is an idiot.

E V O L V R O N E V O L V R O N

well done, i can see you spent a lot of time on it

...but I'm saying this hoping that you made this from scratch. I know that http://www.flashkit.com has a tutorial for a space game engine that you can simply download. I've seen that game submitted to newgrounds hundreds of times and it follows a very similar gameplay as yours does. If you actually did script/design/program this game then you deserve a 5 for sure. If not, it's still nice effort but come on, use some originality.

P.S.
If you actually made this from scratch and you're interested in partnering with me to make a complete amazing car game, email me at jp_vancity@hotmail.com I've already finished most of the script and graphics but could use some help from someone talented. Thanks.

EarlyACE responds:

This game is 100 percent original code that I wrote exclusively. I don't have the time to help you with your game, because of my success in actionscript many people have already asked me for help.

Password Tutorial Password Tutorial

Good info to know

Haha this reminds me of the days when I made my first flash skate game. Lol it also reminds me to add password to the game I'm making right now.
This is classy, good ol' tutorials.

Peace

Platypus007 responds:

haha, i tried makin games, and i sucked at them. im working on one right now tho, and its not half bad, but it won't be done for a while.